Shuckin' Shack Oyster Bar opened in 2007 as a place for locals in Carolina Beach and is quickly becoming a place for EVERYONE across the Southeastern United States. Shuckin' Shack's success relies on five things:
- Manageable Size: 2,200-2,800 Square Feet means low monthly overhead
- One Page Menu: Keep inventory low and food waste to an extreme minimum
- Manageable Staff: Just 10-12 employees on average creates a true team atmosphere
- Minimal Investment: Probably the most affordable restaurant franchise you'll consider
- Maximum Returns: An asset turnover ratio of more than double the industry average
We have 12 restaurants Now Open in the Southeast, but check out our Greenville, SC and Salisbury, NC restaurants this weekend to get "The Shack" experience firsthand!
Fill out the form below and we'll send you a copy of our 12 page Franchise Information Kit.
Top 5 Reasons We Want To Be In Asheville
1. Multi-Unit franchise opportunity with brand awareness and a restaurant concept already proven in markets surrounding Western North Carolina.
2. Pre-identified sub-markets with restaurant expenditures exceeding the national average.
3. Identified by Forbes as one of the Top 10 places in the United States for Cost of Doing Business.
4. Identified by Forbes as one of the Top 40 Best Places for Business and Careers.
5. Food Center of Western NC, with a market that begs for our niche concept.
real estate & construction
The first step in a successful restaurant is the right location.We will work with our national tenant-rep partners to find the property that best fits the sub-market. After the lease is signed we will begin working on the build out and design of your Shuckin’ Shack. Our experienced team will work with you to ensure the restaurant meets yours and our standards and expectations. During the course of your construction phase, our team will be onsite to help with any major decisions that need to be made. We have extensive construction background and will help in any way we can.
training & support
Our five phase training program starts just as soon as you sign your franchise agreement. From Pre-Opening Brand and Build-Out training, to hands-on restaurant experience, all the way through opening support, we’re driven and determined to put out the best product to our customers – and that starts with training you! After the doors have opened, we continue to support your location by seeking the best prices and products from our national vendors, as well as giving you unlimited access to our “Franchisees Only” information and training portal.
Shuckin’ Shack’s corporate team is smart, innovative, creative, driven, and determined. With more than 50 years of combined experience in the industry, our team understands how to position the brand, increase market share, and drive sales – especially when it comes to marketing your restaurant. Driving people through the doors starts with not only where you market, but also how you market - and our in-house design and marketing team are experts at doing just that. Through Limited Time Offerings, social media support, and ongoing campaigns, we’re present to support your location, every day.
Shuckin' Shack Franchising, LLC
Disclaimer: The information found on this site is not an offering to sell a franchise, it is for informative purposes only. Shuckin' Shack Franchising will not offer the sale of a franchise to a resident of any state without first abiding by the applicable state registration laws (if necessary). Additionally, franchise sales are only offered though the Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD), in accordance with the FTC and state laws concerning the designated time period for sales. Currently, the following states in the United States regulate the offer and sale of franchises: California, Hawaii, Illinois, Indiana, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, New York, North Dakota, Oregon, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Virginia, Washington, and Wisconsin. If you reside in one of these states, or even if you reside elsewhere, you may have certain rights under applicable franchise laws or regulations.