Shuckin' Shack Oyster Bar opened in 2007 as a place for locals in Carolina Beach, NC and is quickly becoming a place for EVERYONE across the Southeastern United States. Shuckin' Shack's is an affordable restaurant franchise for these five reasons:
- Manageable Size: 2,200-2,800 Square Feet means low monthly overhead.
- One Page Menu: Keep inventory low and food waste to an extreme minimum.
- Manageable Staff: Just 10-12 employees on average creates a true team atmosphere.
- Minimal Investment: Probably the most affordable restaurant franchise you'll seriously consider.
- Maximum Returns: An asset turnover ratio of more than double the industry average!
We have 13 restaurants operating in the Southeast, but visit any of our three locations in the Raleigh-Durham Triangle or our Frederick, MD restaurant this weekend to experience "The Shack" firsthand!
Fill out the form below and we'll send you a copy of our 12 page Franchise Information Kit.
Top 5 Reasons We Want To Be In Richmond
1. With our market-proof concept having succeeded in other historical cities with large tourist populations, Richmond is a great fit as one of the most historical cities in the United States.
2. Richmond is geographically centered with access to great seafood - Shuckin' Shack serves only the best Wild Caught American Seafood.
3. Sports are a huge deal in Richmond. With VCU, the University of Richmond, and the connection to NASCAR, Shuckin' Shack is poised to see great success with our seafood sports pub atmosphere.
4. Richmond is the third largest MSA in the state - a great opportunity for a multi-unit developer seeking a fresh, unique concept.
5. Richmond needs "The Shack." Our oyster bar concept fits any market as a niche - the combination of surf shack and sports pub can't be found elsewhere!
real estate & construction
The first step in a successful restaurant is the right location.We will work with our national tenant-rep partners to find the property that best fits the sub-market. After the lease is signed we will begin working on the build out and design of your Shuckin’ Shack. Our experienced team will work with you to ensure the restaurant meets yours and our standards and expectations. During the course of your construction phase, our team will be onsite to help with any major decisions that need to be made. We have extensive construction background and will help in any way we can.
training & support
Our five phase training program starts just as soon as you sign your franchise agreement. From Pre-Opening Brand and Build-Out training, to hands-on restaurant experience, all the way through opening support, we’re driven and determined to put out the best product to our customers – and that starts with training you! After the doors have opened, we continue to support your location by seeking the best prices and products from our national vendors, as well as giving you unlimited access to our “Franchisees Only” information and training portal.
Shuckin’ Shack’s corporate team is smart, innovative, creative, driven, and determined. With more than 50 years of combined experience in the industry, our team understands how to position the brand, increase market share, and drive sales – especially when it comes to marketing your restaurant. Driving people through the doors starts with not only where you market, but also how you market - and our in-house design and marketing team are experts at doing just that. Through Limited Time Offerings, social media support, and ongoing campaigns, we’re present to support your location, every day.
Shuckin' Shack Franchising, LLC
"A Good Shuckin' Time" - Since 2007
Disclaimer: The information found on this site is not an offering to sell a franchise, it is for informative purposes only. Shuckin' Shack Franchising will not offer the sale of a franchise to a resident of any state without first abiding by the applicable state registration laws (if necessary). Additionally, franchise sales are only offered though the Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD), in accordance with the FTC and state laws concerning the designated time period for sales. Currently, the following states in the United States regulate the offer and sale of franchises: California, Hawaii, Illinois, Indiana, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, New York, North Dakota, Oregon, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Virginia, Washington, and Wisconsin. If you reside in one of these states, or even if you reside elsewhere, you may have certain rights under applicable franchise laws or regulations.